How many times have you forgotten about your own lunch when you’re scrambling to pack the kids’ lunch boxes in the morning? Did you know that 73% of moms have eaten their child’s snacks in a pinch. If you’re one of these statistics, then think about stocking up on snacks that the whole family will enjoy. That should alleviate THAT issue!
Dole Real Fruit Bites are a great addition to your family’s cupboard! These combine 3 healthy favorites among kids and adults alike – fruit, yogurt and whole grain oats – into one delicious taste. These are offered in three yummy 90-calorie flavors – apple, pineapple and mango, you and your family will be sure to find a favorite flavor.
Below are some additional lunch-packing tips to make the mornings run smoothly.
- Leverage last night’s leftovers. Add instant rice to leftover chicken or transform leftover steak into a hearty chili
- Share a smile. Cut sandwiches into different shapes with cookie cutters, or write a note on a napkin
- Camouflage healthy snacks. Dole Real Fruit Bites are made from real dried fruit, coated with yogurt and sprinkled with toasted whole grain oats – Kids won’t be trading this snack
- Keep it cool. Think outside the thermos, and try freezing a yogurt cup or a juice box
- Snack attack. Grab snacks for your desk drawer or purse so you can have a quick bite