I just have to say it. I am in LOVE with Nutella and any recipes that include it! I’ve been known to just get a giant scoop out of the jar and lick it clean off the spoon. Yep. I’m not too good to admit that I’m a spoon licker!! You have to check out this yummy Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies recipe!!
This recipe is courtesy of eMeals.com. They have an awesome meal planning service that has saved me so much time, money and energy! LOVE them!
Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies Recipe:
1¼ cups flour
⅔ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ cup butter, softened
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup dark brown sugar
⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
⅓ cup milk
½ cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Do you have any awesome Nutella recipes? We’d love to hear about them! Leave us a comment below and be sure to check out the other awesome recipes in my Recipe Box!! Some of them include: