Are you a crazy cat lady? Okay, maybe you only have one cat…so you’re not that crazy, haha!! Cats are such fun pets, but they’re a little high-maintenance, right?! Here is a fun list of 12 must-haves for cats. I’m sure you would agree that these are necessary!
- Attack Cat Sign – Could be a joke, or could be the truth. Ever had your ankles scratched from under the sofa? Still a great sign you can order now and pick up at Petsmart.
- Motorized Cat Mobile Toy – Keep your cat engaged anywhere you can find a door. Get some exercise for that indoor cat with Pioneer Pet Tiger Toy from Kohl’s.
- Paw Cleaning Litter Mat – Clean the Litter off those paws as they step out of the litter box. Order it from Wayfair.
- Pounce Toy – Natural Bamboo and canvas, natural and durable for lots of fun by Ore Originals from Nordstrom.
- Cat Paw Litter Scoop – If you must have that scoop hanging around, then at least make a statement! It’s an Ore Originals paw from Nordstrom.
- Catnip Shaker – Wow, a shaker of catnip! Sprinkle it on those special places, like scratching posts, or perches for a special treat. Buy this organic catnip at Abe’s Market.
- The Cat Whisperer Book – Secrets on how to talk to your cat, if your cat is willing to listen, right? Give it a go – you never know. Find it at Petsmart.
- Heated Window Sill Bed – The perfect window perch for your indoor cat and heated for the winter. Order it from Wayfair and have a happy cat!
- Kitty Cave – Easy to clean, more colors available, cat bed and a little cat cave, all in one. Find it at Kohl’s.
- 1000 Piece Cat Puzzle – Does your cat sit on your work? Let them walk across this puzzle filled with cats. Pick this up for yourself or the cat lover in your life from Get Organized.
- Yoga Cats 18 month Wall Calendar – Really, cats in asana poses? Up Cat, Down Cat, and mostly Corpse pose, right? World Market carries this great calendar you can use right away.
- Cat Shelf – Wall Art that doubles as shelves! Wayfair carries this fun series of cat perches.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.