Over 20 Ways to Reuse Diaper Wipe Containers
Looking for ways to reuse diaper wipe containers? You’ve come to the right place! I still have tons of baby wipes containers. I never could “let go” of them because I knew that they would be so handy for so many things. How many times have you thrown one away — and then the next day think, “Shoot! I wish I hadn’t thrown that container away!!” because you found the perfect use for it!
The size is great for holding different things and then of course there’s that glorious lid, right?! It makes some things handy to grab quickly. I just hate throwing containers away. So much so, that I even found a way to remove ink print from plastic containers so that I could reuse them. I love nice, clean and white containers!
There are so many things I reuse diaper wipe containers for, so I thought I’d share a bunch with you! Depending on what you’re using them for, you can always decorate them with Washi Tape!! I love that stuff!
1. Store baby items – Keep lotion, diaper rash cream, etc. at your diaper changing table just to keep things in reach and organized.
2. Roundup those crayons and markers – Let the kids reuse diaper wipe containers and make a DIY Art Box.
3. Kids tackle box – Kids love to fish…let them create their own tackle box. It’s a fun way to reuse diaper wipe containers!
4. Corral loose blocks or puzzle pieces – It never fails. I’m always finding loose puzzle pieces or lego blocks that go with a set.
5. Make a change bank – Keep loose change and store the container in the utility room! Mom keeps the pocket change. #1 Rule!!
6. Odds & Ends – Keep the hubby’s odds and ends like nuts, bolts, and super small tools. Label it DADS Stuff!
7. House batteries – We use a lot of rechargeable batteries around here. I keep them in a container and cycle them out!
8. Keep Condiments – Keep a container in the kitchen cabinet with packets of ketchup, sauces, and even plastic cutlery.
9. Sewing Box – Store your needles, thread, etc. in a diaper wipes container for a makeshift “emergency” sewing kit!
10. Yarn Dispenser – Keep your Yarn or thread work from getting pulled out or knotted up.
11. Car Organizer – Reuse diaper wipes containers to hold change for the car wash, restaurant coupons, etc.
12. Coupon Organizer – These are the perfect size for organizing your coupons!
13. Recipe Box – Again…the perfect size for a recipe box!
14. Hair Accessories – Keep hair bows, ponytail holders, bobby pins, barrettes, etc. in.
15. Family Suggestion Box – This is a FUN one! Let the fam makes dinner, dessert, movie suggestions!
16. Mani/Pedi Box – Reuse Diaper wipe containers to store files, buffers, polish, cotton pads and polish in!
17. Desk/Office Organizer – Organize your ink pens, paper clips, staples, post it notes and more.
18. Store Plastic Bags – I reuse plastic bags for lots of things! Read this post – 21 Ways to Reuse Plastic Bags for some great ideas.
19. Travel – Keep liquids/makeup in a container in bags when traveling! Keeps your clothes from getting destroyed if bottles bust.
20. Hold extra chargers/cords – Keep extras in a diaper wipes box. Just label what they go to before you put them in the box!
21. Cash Box – Having a yard sale? Keep your cash/change in a diaper wipes container…it’s the perfect size!
Do you have other things you reuse diaper wipe containers for? Let us know…we’d love to hear about it! Just leave a comment below.