4th of July Recipes
The 4th is right around the corner and we’re planning a little get together with my family, and allllll the kids. More than likely the day will be spent IN the swimming pool or playing cornhole (I’m the queen of cornhole, just so ya know!). My husband will be manning the grill and I’ll be the one stuck inside preparing drinks and dessert. I won’t mind that part though, esp. if it’s super duper hot out. Humidity and I are not friends.
Fun party decorations and good food is a huge part of our 4th of July parties, but we tend to need ideas for dessert. I’ve made the same desserts over and over and over again, for YEARS. I decided to peek around the awesome www and found some fantastic ideas! I’m really crushing on all of these and not sure just yet which ones I’ll make. Notice I said, “Ones”. That means I’ll be doing more than one. Tehehheee.
1. Patriotic Snow Cones by Thrifty Jinxy (pictured above, bottom right)
2. Patriotic Popcorn Balls by Thrifty Jinxy (pictured above, top photo)
3. Red White and Blueberry Mascarpone Parfait by Mama Likes to Cook
4. Red White and Blue Patriotic Popsicles by This Mama Loves (pictured above, center left)
5. Patriotic Popcorn Crunch by This Mama Loves
6. Summer Berry Icebox Cake by A Few Shortcuts (pictured above, bottom left)
7. Fresh Cheesecake Cookie Cups by Two Kids and a Coupon
8. Frozen Watermelon Pops by The Thrifty Couple (pictured above, center right)
9. Red White and Blue Muffins by Farm Fresh Feasts
Do you have any favorite 4th of July recipes or dessert you like to make? Leave us a comment below! We’d love to hear all about it!
We have tons of other awesome recipes here, so make sure to take a look through our Recipe Box! Here are some reader favorites: