Hey there & Welcome!!
I’ve just gotta ask…
Ever had a homemade milkshake?
A creamy, dreamy, heaven in your mouth homemade milkshake?
If you have encountered this bliss, then you KNOW just how easy they are to make…
…and how DELICIOUS they are…
…and how DECADENT they are.
What’s the most awesome thing about making homemade milkshakes?
Everyone loves stopping at the local ice cream shop for a milkshake, but
cue Rolling Stones music…
what ya wa-aant.
what ya wa-aant!
- what goes in it
- how much sugar is used (or use sugar free products)
- fun flavor combos
- or make a dairy free milkshake (what??!!) That’s a REAL thing! And they’re JUST as good!!
Here are a few fun milkshake ideas that you could throw together…
- Peanut Butter and Banana
- Peanut Butter and Jelly (oooohh)
- Fudge Brownie and Ice Cream
- Strawberry and Chocolate
- Rocky Road
Or you could let them make a cool gross one like,
- Potato chips and pickles (ewww!)
Click NEXT below to get our recipe RIGHT NOW!