These are the official rules, terms and conditions for Twitter parties that this blog and those associated with Moms Check In (@MomsCheckIn via Twitter.com) host. For more detail regarding each Twitter party (ie. dates, times, contest hashtags, prize information, etc.), please refer to the individual Twitter party announcement.
OFFICIAL RULES, Terms & Conditions
No Purchase Necessary to enter or win. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with TWITTER (“Twitter”). A Twitter account and internet access are required for entry.
BY ENTERING THE CONTEST, YOU (“ENTRANT” OR “YOU”) MUST AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES:
1. Eligibility. The Twitter parties that are associated with this blog and those hosted by @MomsCheckIn are open only to legal residents of the United States who have a Twitter account, and are over age eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Some Twitter contests may allow legal residents of Canada to enter as well. Each specific contest announcement will detail this information. Employees of the brands sponsoring the Twitter contest (and members of the immediate families and households of such employees), and their respective affiliated and associated and related companies, agents, subsidiaries, suppliers, printers, and distributors, franchisees, and all of their respective affiliates, directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Releases”) will not be eligible.
2. Sponsor. Brands that sponsor each Twitter party contest are solely responsible for prizes and prize fulfillment. Sponsors will be named individually per Twitter contest announcement.
3. Agreement to Official Rules. Participation in this Twitter Party constitutes Entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Twitter Party. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
4. Submission Entry Period. Entrants may make submissions via twitter following guidelines outlined in How to Enter (“Entry”) on the date and between the hours specified in the Twitter party announcement. Dates and times can change based on Twitter’s status. If date and time are changed entrants who have RSVP’d will be notified via Twitter using appropriate hashtag.
5. How to Enter:
a. Submissions: To enter, Twitter Party entrants must submit a tweet during official party hours and use the appropriate hashtags specified in the Twitter party announcement. In addition, entrants will have to have submitted an RSVP with their Twitter handle and URL to link list provided on the host(s) websites or blogs, as specified on Twitter party announcement(s).
b. Entry: By entering, you agree that your submission conforms to the conditions provided above (“Submissions”) and that Sponsor may disqualify you from the contest if it believes, in its sole discretion that your submission fails to conform. Entries must be submitted during the Entry Period, as specified in the current Twitter party announcement. There is no limit to the number of entries. Only entries submitted during the Entry Period will be considered. Entries must be in English and must not contain any explicit language. Submissions containing any links or photos, may be disqualified.
6. Prizes. Prizes and prize fulfillment will be the responsibility of the brand (Sponsor). Prizes will vary per Twitter party and details and description of prizes will be specified in each Twitter party announcement.
a. All Prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions, equivalents or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. All Prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Prize details and availability are subject to change, and in the event that Sponsor is unable to provide a Winner with their Prize, the Sponsor may elect, to provide such Winner with the approximate value of such item in cash or award an alternate prize of comparable or greater value.
b. Prizes will be awarded using a random drawing. Winners will be notified via Twitter and Direct Message of their winnings. Winners must respond within 24 hours with shipping information. If winner does not respond, an alternate winner will be chosen from valid entries.
c. Prizes are shipped directly from Sponsor and winner is not responsible for shipment of prizes, shipping fees, or insurance. We will make every effort to ensure your prizes are delivered within 30 days but are not liable for receipt after 90 days. Odds of winning are based on the number of tweets during the Entry Period.
7. Entrant’s Personal Information. Your personal information will be used for prize fulfillment only and for no other use or intention.