Cat in the Hat Kabobs
Little man’s school is celebrating Dr. Seuss week this week at school. I thought it would be fun to make a few different Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat snacks to celebrate at home too. We already made these Cat in the Hat Strawberry and Marshmallow Kabobs AND these yummy Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Waffles!
It’s all Dr. Seuss up in here!
These kabobs are so easy and they’re also a super healthy snack! I wanted to share how we made them in case you’re looking for an easy way to celebrate Dr. Seuss at home (or school) too.
What you’ll need for the Cat in the Hat Kabobs:
- Grape Tomatoes
- Mozzarella Cheese Cubes (or sliced sticks)
- Ranch Dressing (for dipping)
- *Another fun adult option would be pesto drizzled onto the kabobs vs. dipping in ranch! We love pesto too!
All you do is layer the tomatoes and cheese cubes onto the skewer so that it resembles the Cat in the Hat’s hat! Told you it was super simple.
What are some fun ways you’re celebrating Dr. Seuss Week? Eli gets to go to school in his favorite pajamas one day this week. I’m not so sure how I feel about that, but we’re going with it…LOL!!
For more fun healthy recipe/snack ideas…check out these recipes!
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Kabobs with Strawberries and Marshmallows
- Dr. Seuss Cat in the Hat Breakfast Waffles
- Sweet and Sour Tuna Salad Recipe
- Easy Low Fat Spiced Pumpkin Muffins
- Skinny BLT Pasta Salad
- Quick and Healthy Snacks on the Go – Kid Approved
- Low Fat Fudge Brownies
- NutellaGrams – Yummy and Healthy
- Sugar Cone Snack with Fruit, Raisins and Marshmallows