Big dogs are needy. Right?! Well, small dogs are needy too – but big dogs tend to be a little more needy. Here’s a cool list of 11 must haves for big dogs. Stay tuned because I’ll soon be sharing a list of must haves for the small pooches as well. We have a bigger dog, Izzy. She’s our boxer. Cute and cuddly……and she acts just like a 2 year old.
- Bandana Collection – Big dogs don’t wear costumes, but they’ll wear bandanas! Get this Super Pack to have one for every occasion at Walmart.
- Dog Frisbee – What a great way to spend time with that big dog and tire them out for the evening. This great Zisc can be found at Abe’s Market.
- Chew Ball – Better known as the Green Ball. Tough as a Kong, but softer, with a place for peanut butter or treats. Buy it now at Petsmart.
- Wooden Dog Feeder – Help them eat and digest, by raising their food bowls, while helping with the decor. From Wayfair.
- Spirit Essenses -Essential Oils for pets! This is the Peacemaker Set. Check out all the other selections at Abe’s Market online.
- Large Rope Ball – One giant knot of rope. Solves the body’s need to chew and the brain’s need to unravel. Get one now at Petsmart.
- Chicken Pot Pie Training Treats -They’ll learn anything for the ultimate treat – Chicken Pot Pie might do the trick! Find them at Abe’s Market.
- Large Corner Pet Bed – Fits in the corner, has bolster sides, comes in blue or green. Put that big dog out of the traffic, but with a place to call his/her own. Get Organized carries this unusual bed.
- Water Trapper Mat – Winter is coming! Snow, ice and rain mean water, mud and dirt coming in the house on those big paws. These mats are a must to save your sanity if clean floors are a priority and are now carried at Orvis.
- Reflective Collar -It’s getting dark earlier and earlier. Make sure everyone sees you both on those winter night walks. Order from Orvis and personalize with name and number.
- Folding Crate – Traveling this fall? Take this folding crate so your big dog has their own home wherever you go. Find it at Walmart.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.