Halloween is just around the corner and I’ve been looking for a costume. From the looks of it, you’d think the Halloween stores think every single woman out there on this green earth wants to dress with full fledged cleavage everywhere. Yeah, uhhh….not me. I much prefer to keep my goods covered up. I’ve always been an I Love Lucy fan, so I’m reallllllllllly digging that costume!!! Checkout these 10 fun “cleavage-free” costumes!!
- OITNB (Orange is the New Black) – Who hasn’t watched the Orange is the New Black Netflix series? This costume is sure to generate new script ideas for season 3. Comfortable too! You can find it at SpiritHalloween.com.
- Comic Book Girl – Okay, I’m really loving this one too! Fans of Roy Lichtenstein will love this costume. Includes the dress and the headpiece. Find a ton of Comic Girl makeup tutorials & nail art ideas on Pinterest. You can find it online at Target.com.
- Chicken Kigurumi – Fun, casual and super cozy. What’s not to like about a Kigurumi onesie as a Halloween costume? You can slip right into bed once the party’s over. See all the fun choices (kid sizes too) at Kigurumi-shop.com.
- Classic Flapper – The 1920’s flapper Halloween costume is such a classic. And now, with even more timely given the Boardwalk Empire HBO show, whether you want to make that reference or not. A sexy but not oversexed costume. Buy it at SpiritHalloween.com.
- Where’s Waldo? – Or should we say Where’s Wanda? Add your own jeans and sneakers and you’re good to go. Maybe get the Waldo version for your date. Buy at SpiritHalloween.com.
- Disco Queen – The perfect excuse to get yourself on the dance floor. And to demand dance-able music all night long. Go ahead! Channel your inner Donna Summer with this 1970’s Disco queen costume. Buy it online at Walmart.com.
- Love Child – Peace & Love dude! It’s Woodstock all over again. Best part? You get to wear flat, ergonomic sandals all night in this Halloween costume. Buy it online from Kohls.com.
- Lunch Lady – Lunch ladies have traumatized many of us. Now it’s your turn with this Lunch Lady Halloween costume. Scary enough? Buy it online at SpiritHalloween.com.
- Atlantis Goddess – One to appreciate the myths of Atlantis? You are totally entitled to make up your own goddess tall tales while wearing this Atlantis Goddess costume for Halloween. Find it online at Kohls.com.
- I Love Lucy – We all love Lucy. Remember the Vitameatavegamin skit? Your prop? a DIY “Vitameatavegamin” label that you can stick on a bottle of cod liver oil. A different kind of horror for Halloween. Buy it online at SpiritHalloween.com.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . This post contains affiliate links.