Spring Cleaning Supply List
It’s here!! Time to throw open those windows and get your Spring Clean on! What I loathe more than anything is to start a project or job, and then not have everything I need. That’s why I decided to create this spring cleaning supply list of products to share. Now you can double check to make sure you’ve got everything you need to get the dirty job done!
I’ll be sharing a Spring Cleaning Guide very soon too, so keep your eye out for that!
Here’s your Spring cleaning supply list
- Broom and Dustpan
- Old Rags or new cleaning rags (microfiber cleaning cloths are awesome!)
- Small mop bucket or pail
- All purpose household cleaner (soap, homemade cleaners with vinegar or baking soda, etc.)
- Vacuum with attachments
- Step ladder or a sturdy chair
- Shelf liner (to replace old in your drawers and cabinets)
- Stiff brush or toothbrush for spot cleaning
- Oven cleaner
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Upholstery or carpet cleaner
- General bathroom cleaner
- Pinesol (fill the sink and enjoy the smell)
- Murphy Oil Soap (for woods)
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- Pledge or another furniture cleaner/dust spray
- Vinegar – mixed 50/50 with water is the perfect all purpose cleaner – It’s also great to use to get rid of fleas!!!
- Baking Soda – mixed with water to make a paste is another great cleaner
- A butterknife (perfect for scraping and cleaning small cracks/crevices)
If you need to grab a few items, you can always find them at your local stores or you can shop from Amazon if you prefer to buy online. Here are a few quick links below to get what you need.
If you’re looking for more ideas and tips on cleaning, you might enjoy these other posts…
Do you have any must-have items that you use for your Spring cleaning? Leave us a comment. This list is open so I can always add more great products or ideas to the list!!! Your comments could help someone else out too!