It’s getting down to the wire folks! If you haven’t already bought your Halloween costumes – then you better hurry it up. Chop chop!!! If you’re going to a Halloween party this year, here are some really cute “couple costume” ideas. I actually just watched the movie Popeye that Robin Williams was in, so I’m loving this Popeye and Olive Oyl set. The bacon and egg set is super fun too. Listed below are a few places to grab these costumes, so hurry and get yours while the gettin’s good!
- 1920’S Gangster Couple – You’re good and proper all year. Halloween definitely gives you permission to channel Bonnie & Clyde. Even if just in the fashion sense. Buy these costumes at SpiritHalloween.com: Hers and His.
- 1960’s Hippie Couple – On Halloween, remind everyone of all the great things that the Hippie generation created: the culture, the fashions, the music, the arts, the… ooops. Buy these Peace & Love costumers online at SpiritHalloween.com: Hers and His.
- Chip & Dale Onesie Costumes – The most adorable chipmunks around. An excuse to be goofy, funny and very comfortable in these Kigurumi onesies. Buy these online at Shop-Kigurumi.com: Chip and Dale.
- Olive Oyl & Popeye – A complicated love affair that’s been going on forever. Buy Olive’s & Popeye’s costumes online at Kohls.com: Olive Oyl and Popeye.
- Red Riding Hood & Big Bad Wolf – How will your classic fairytale be played out on Halloween? Buy these costumes online at Kohls.com: Red Riding Hood and Granny Wolf.
- Bacon & Eggs Couple – Time to play the “Goes together like…” parlor game. Pick Eggs & Bacon since bacon is having quite a moment.Get the Bacon & Eggs couple’s costume set a Kohls.com.
- Day-of-the-Dead Bride & Groom – A much better alternative to the tired zombie bride and groom. And you won’t have to move in chopped zombie movements all night. Get these costumes online at SpiritHalloween.com: Day-of-the-Dead bride and Day-of-the-Dead groom.
- Day-of-the-Dead Face Tattoos – Don’t want to spend hours creating that fab Day-of-the-Dead look with makeup? Try these: Day-of-the-Dead face temporary tattoos. Find them online at SpiritHalloween.com: The multi-colored face tattoo or the black & white face tattoo (for him).
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Boombox Network . The opinions and text are all mine.