Did you catch our Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches post from yesterday? Yep! It’s Girl Scout Cookie time, and I wanted to re-share these ideas. I mean, Girl Scout Cookies are delicious on their own, right outta the package. But smushing things between 2 cookies. Well. Do I even have to explain how good that is?!
This post is an older one, but I wanted to update it and share it again because every home in America is being hit by the Girl Scout Cookie plague. You don’t wanna miss these……………….
DUN, DUN, DUUUUNNNNN.
Tagalongs Peanut Butter S’Mores.
Ohhhh, yes I did. Boy Howdy! I love smushing things between cookies. So – I hope you enjoy these.
IF you don’t have any Tagalongs, you can actually make Homemade Tagalong Girl Scout Cookies. My friend Andrea at Savings Lifestyle shows you how! Here’s a photo below of her yummy creation and the recipe is so super duper easy!!
Homemade Tagalong Girl Scout Cookie Recipe by Andrea at Savings Lifestyle
- Girl Scout Tagalongs (or the Homemade Tagalongs recipe link above)
- Regular size marshmallows
- Baking Sheet (unless you’re roasting marshmallows outside)
How to Assemble:
- Either roast your marshmallows outside (if it’s warmer weather) or you can roast them in your oven. Simply place enough marshmallows on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet, to make however many s’mores you want.
- Turn the oven on broil (apprx. 500 degrees).
- Put the pan with marshmallows in the oven and roast until just browned on top. Then pull them out and assemble your Tagalongs or other peanut butter cookie S’Mores.
*I kept my oven door cracked just a bit to keep a very close eye on them. They were ready in just a minute or 2.
**Don’t overbrown the marshmallows. I actually got mine a little bit TOO brown the first time around, but they were still sooooo good and gooey!
- Tagalongs Girl Scout Cookies (or similar cookie)
- Regular Marshmallows
- Baking Sheet or Roasting Sticks (if roasting outside)
- Place marshmallows on aluminum lined baking sheet and place the sheet in oven on broil.
- Take out just when they're starting to lightly brown.
- Assemble S'Mores.
What are your favorite Girl Scout Cookies? Leave us a comment!! It’s always fun to hear from you!!
If you liked this post, here are some other ideas you might enjoy…
- Fun Breakfast Waffle Tacos
- Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Simple and Incredible Peanut Butter Recipes
- Healthy Kid Friendly Kabobs
- Rainbow Poke Cupcakes