I wish I had one of these Baby K’tan carriers when my little guy was a baby. I would have really got alot of great use out of it. My niece just had her 3rd baby – he’s just a little over a week old and is just the sweetest thing. Because she has her hands full with her other 2 kids – I know she’ll really love using this Baby carrier. It’s the perfect way to carry and bond with your newborn when you have to be “hands free”.
If you’re going to be shopping this Christmas for baby or mom to be, the baby carriers from Baby K’tan will be the perfect gift. A thoughtful one too. Mom and baby will definitely be using it!! When ordering, just choose the color/style you want and choose the size for you. They offer sizes XS through XL. They run $49.95 here on Amazon with FREE shipping!!
- Free matching sash included – sash converts to handy storage tote!
- Easy to use! No wrapping or buckling.
- Innovative double loop design – cross between a sling, wrap and structured carrier.
- Built in back support band – second loop provides additional support and security.
- Carries infants and toddlers in multiple positions, from 8-35 lbs.
- Made of 100% soft natural cotton.
- Personalize Your Carrier with embroidery to make it unique or to make a great gift!
The material is very soft and comfy for mom and baby and I absolutely love that it has the built in back support band. We’ll be giving away (2) Baby K’tan baby carriers in our Holiday Gift Guide and Giveaway event so make sure to stay tuned! We’ll be announcing it on Black Friday!!
Disclosure: Baby K’tan is participating in our 2013 Holiday Gift Guide. This is a sponsored post on their behalf. All opinions are my own.