It’s no secret that my husband loves to cook! I’m thankful for that because I’m only good at baking ;)! Here’s one of his favorite recipes. He usually uses Rice Krispies but since I got such a good deal on Honey Bunches of Oats cereal recently he decided to use that this last time…and it was DE-LISH!! So, I decided to share this recipe with you!
Honey Bunches of Oats Baked Chicken Recipe:
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine (melted)
- 4 cups crushed Honey Bunches of Oats (or a similar cereal would do)
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (split if needed)
- Salt and Pepper (for a little extra flavor)
Follow these simple instruction:
- Dip chicken in melted butter or you can brush it on
- Roll chicken in the crushed cereal and coat it well
- Lay chicken in shallow baking dish (he lays non-stick alum. foil in the bottom of the pan for easy cleanup)
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed cereal on the top and/or sides of the chicken
- Bake at 450 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until thoroughly cooked
Check out these other recipes from my Recipe Box:
- Ooey Gooey Monkey Bread Recipe
- Easy Rich and Creamy Mashed Potatoes with a Twist Recipe
- The Easter Story Cookie Recipe | Also Known as The Resurrection Cookie
- Super Frugal and Healthy Chocolate Muffins | Only 2 Ingredients!!!
- Homemade Bisquick Substitute Recipe
- Mocha Frappe Homemade Recipe: Tastes Like McDonald’s!!!
- Key Lime Pie Poke Cake Recipe – Sweet Summer Dessert