Did you know that the iconic Quaker Oats Canister is 100 years old?! We’re helping to celebrate their Anniversary!!! 100 years ago, they proved that it’s hip NOT to be square – but round instead. Now, a hundred years later, we’re still using that round canister! They deliver more than 350 million pounds of oatmeal each year!
Just look at how the brand packaging has evolved over the years! Do you have memories of the older packaging from when you were little? I sure do! I totally remember the canisters from the 80s!
If you’re looking for some delish new Quaker cookie and granola recipes for the holidays, you can enjoy these! Each recipe is found on the photos below…..enjoy!!
I can’t really pick and choose any of the recipes above….so I’m sure I’ll be making some of each of them. We’re planning to have a cookie exchange party with some of my family and friends soon – so this should be lots of fun!!
Ready for a GIVEAWAY?!
To celebrate, we’re hosting a Quaker® 100th Canister Anniversary Kit GIVEAWAY! Just use the Rafflecopter form below to enter! Giveaway ends Dec. 2nd at 11:59pm EST. The kit will include:
- Heart-Shaped Measuring Spoons – to help add a little love to your holiday baking
- Red Oven Mitt – always handy to have for baking!
- “Baked with love” Baking Tags – the perfect way to package up holiday treats for your friends and family
- Vintage Style Treat Boxes – to make a complete gift package with your baking tags
- Cookie Exchange invitations – to invite your loved ones to be part of the treat gifting!
- Red and White Baker’s Twine Spool – for a decorative gift accent
- A set of four Quaker recipe cards for holiday baking inspiration
- A variety of Quaker products to stock your pantry for holiday baking
We’d love to hear your Quaker memories growing up! Leave us a comment below!!