You’re needing the dairy free version of the peanut butter and chocolate milkshake, right?!
Here ya go, and I know that you’re gonna love it!
- 4-5 scoops of dairy free chocolate ice cream (Ben and Jerry’s has some great ones!!)
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- ⅛ – ¼ cup chocolate syrup (most chocolate syrup is dairy free)
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup almond milk, soy milk, or coconut milk (give or take)
- Add ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate syrup to blender.
- Pour in approx. 1/8 – 1/4 cup of milk and then blend until well combined and smooth.
- Add more milk if needed, to get to your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and top with non-dairy whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.