Now for the Homemade Peanut Butter and Chocolate Milkshake recipe – just like I promised.
- 4-5 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- 4 tbsp peanut butter
- ⅛ – ¼ cup chocolate syrup
- 1/8 – 1/4 cup milk (give or take)
- Add ice cream, peanut butter and chocolate syrup to blender.
- Pour in approx. 1/8 – 1/4 cup of milk and then blend until well combined and smooth.
- Add more milk if needed, to get to your desired consistency.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate syrup.
I realize that some folks have a dairy allergy or intolerance. There’s NO reason why you can’t enjoy this milkshake, same as the next guy!
Luckily – now there are so many dairy free options out there that it makes cooking and making treats that much more enjoyable!
For our DAIRY FREE Peanut Butter and Chocolate Milkshake recipe, click NEXT below!