Over 40 Yummy Summer Recipes
Singing, “Schooooooool’s outttt for summmmerrrrrr!!!” Summer break is HERE, ya’ll! We have slept in EVERY day so far and we’ve also hit the couch a couple of times for those evening naps that leave you feeling all hungover. Blah. Hate that feeling, but oh well. Those naps sure feel pretty doggone good! Are your kids on summer break yet?
Our Moms Check In moms are talking all about summer recipes this week and we’re sharing some of our faves. Over 40 of our favorites, to be exact! What are some of your favorites? Corn on the cob grilled? A fresh berry pie? We’d love to hear your favorites too! Cause you know, food is awesome and the more ideas we have the more we can eat!! HA! Drop us a comment below or chat with us on social media using the hashtag #MomsCheckIn!
Over 40 Summer Recipes to Indulge In…
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly & BBQ Sauce Meatballs
- Pecan Bacon and Ranch Cheeseball
- Mini Caprese Bites
- Bacon Wrapped Parmesan Crackers
- Slow Cooker Grape Jelly & BBQ Sauce Little Smokies
Lunch or Dinner:
- Grilled Onion Bombs
- Copycat Starbucks Egg Salad Sandwiches
- 17 Incredible and Fun Hot Dog Recipes You Have to Try
- Crispy Onion Ring Topped Garden Salad
- Slow Cooker Nacho Bake
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Slow Cooker Chicken Cheese and Bacon Tater Tot Casserole
- Sweet Spinach, Fruit and Chicken Salad
- Crockpot BBQ Ribs
- Tons of Summer BBQ Ideas
- 10 New Recipes for the Grill
- 10 Labor Day Barbecue Recipes
- The Perfect Summer Sandwich
- Asian Grilled Burger
- 3 Easy Summer Recipes (sweet chili brie, grilled mushrooms and banana icecream)
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Bites
- Fudge Brownie Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Cake Mix Sugar Cookies (cheat recipe)
- Coffee & Cream Freezer Pops
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Easy Cookies n’ Cream Fudge
- Slow Cooker Lava Cake
- Mile High Strawberry Pie
- Homemade Fudgesicles
- Luscious Lemon Bars
- Salted Caramel Rice Krispies Treats
- Grilled Pineapple S’Mores
- 7 Frozen Treats for Summer
- 11 Fun Watermelon Recipes
- 11 Strawberry Summer Desserts
- 20 Summer Frozen Treats
- Strawberry Sundae for Adults
What we love about summer…
“Summer for me is all about easy and fresh food. And also, if we can keep the oven turned off that’s an added bonus! So our slow cooker goes into overdrive. A typical summer meal might be some BBQ, corn on the cob (I do live in Indiana after all), fruit salad and some ice cream!”
– Amanda is the mom to Joshua and owns It’s a Fabulous Life. If you are looking for a one stop place for all things mom, It’s a Fabulous Life is it! Full of recipes, fashion, DIY projects, recipes and parenting articles it’s the place for all of Mom’s favorites to come together! Follow her on Twitter here!
“We LOVE summertime at our house. We do a lot of outdoor entertaining in our backyard which means grilling, cool treats and lots of laughter with friends. Both Mike and I love to experiment with new recipes and flavor combinations, especially during the warm summer months.“
– Stephanie is the mom to Sam and the author of Spaceships and Laser Beams. If you ever need party ideas her site is the place to visit! Specializing in all things boy, it’s full of inspiration! Follow her on Twitter here!
“We have a pretty big extended family and we have a ton of get togethers in the summertime. Lots of birthdays, and then of course there’s Father’s Day and the 4th of July. Always entertaining, playing games, swimming and eating good food! Summertime food for me means quick and easy (usually involving the grill!).“
– Jenni is the mom of one and the author of Sweet Pennies From Heaven. A hearth and home website, Sweet Pennies From Heaven focuses on recipes, crafts and creating a comfortable home. Follow her on Twitter here!
What is Moms Check In?
Who are the moms of Moms Check In? We’re 3 moms who are also professional bloggers. We chat about a new topic each week. We talk about things from dirty diapers to date night, and everything in between. Moms love to talk to other moms and let’s face it…MOMS know everything!!
Before you leave, let us know…
What are your favorite Summer recipes?