I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Honeysuckle White. I received complimentary products to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation. #SimpleTurkeyDinners
Bowtie Pasta with Mini Turkey Meatballs
Piles of laundry. A sink full of dirty dishes. Dust on my windowsills. Yes, this is my life right now! The kids are back in school – and I’m still adjusting.
Mornings are hectic, my work day is full and quality time with the family now is a few shorts hours in the evening. I sure as heck don’t want to spend all of it in the kitchen cooking and cleaning. Dinner time HAS to be simple and easy for me. If it takes lots of steps and prep work, you can forget it. The family will just starve or eat frozen burritos!
Pasta is always an easy meal idea since there’s so many things you can do with it! I threw this bowtie pasta with mini turkey meatballs together for dinner and we loved it. I really like swapping out turkey for beef when I can since it’s much leaner and healthier, and we really like Honeysuckle White turkey products. If you’re not a believer in the turkey swap — just give it a try! I’m willing to bet that you’ll be surprised!
- box of bowtie pasta
- jar of your favorite pasta sauce
- Honeysuckle White ground turkey or turkey sausage links
- mozzarella cheese or parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to directions on box.
- Cut turkey sausage links in bite sized pieces or roll ground turkey into balls.
- Fry mini turkey meatballs in a hot greased skillet, until cooked through (always cook turkey to an internal temp of 165 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Drain pasta, pour pasta back into pot, and add pasta sauce and mini turkey meatballs.
- Cook on low or medium until warmed through.
- Top with mozzarella and/or parmesan cheese and enjoy!
- Yummy served with garlic bread and a salad!
Did you know…
Honeysuckle White turkeys are raised without growth-promoting antibiotics? Long ago, I didn’t pay attention to that kind of thing, but the older I get and the wiser I get….the more I know just HOW important this issue really is!
They work with more than 700 independant farmers to produce wholesome turkeys without these antibiotics! They’re dedicated to offering better food at a better price! Visit Honeysuckle White on Facebook to see what they’re up to!
- Honeysuckle White turkey products are only available in select states. For those on the East Coast (ME, NH, VT, NY, NJ, MA, VA, RI, CT, PA, MD, DE, WV, NC, SC, GA, and FL), look for HoneysuckleWhite’s sister brand, Shady Brook Farms!
Ready for a fun giveaway?
Two lucky readers will win a $10 coupon good towards any Honeysuckle White turkey products of their choice! Just use the Rafflecopter form below to enter! US residents, age 18 or older. Giveaway ends 9/6/2015 at 11:59pm EST.
What’s your easy weeknight meal go-to recipe?